Features of the All-New 2020 Hyundai Sonata
We’ve been keeping you up to date on what’s new in the 2020 Hyundai Sonata. Today we tuned into Hyundai Showroom Live to see what else we could learn about the all-new 2020 Hyundai Sonata! There is still no official word on the mpg, release date or price, but the information should be released soon. Additionally, the Sonata should begin production and enter showrooms near the end of 2019 or the beginning of 2020. Let’s review a few features that we’ve gone over before and dive into what we learned from Hyundai Showroom Live!
We got a close-up view of the 2020 Hyundai Sonata Limited trim, which boasts the best technology and design Hyundai has to offer, including a 10.25-inch navigation and entertainment screen with Apple CarPlay capabilities and customizable profiles that are controlled through the Blue Link app, a Bose sound system with 12 speakers and a customizable Heads-Up display that shows traffic information, a turn-by-turn display, audio information, Driving Assist features and more.
Trim Level Options
The 2020 Sonata will be available in a variety of trim options, like the SE, SEL, SEL Plus with 2.5L or 1.6L turbo engine options and the Limited, which includes a fully loaded technology package, a panoramic moon roof and much more. We also learned that a Hybrid Sonata will have a delayed release date, as will—drum roll please—the N Line!
Learn more about the all-new Sonata: Specs & Features of the 2020 Sonata
Hyundai SmartSense Features
- An all-new Digital Key allows you to lock, unlock and start the car from your Android Smartphone, a key card or your key fob
- A Surround View Monitor uses cameras located in the front, back and rear-view mirrors of the car to provide a live feed of your surroundings
- Remote Smart Parking Assist is available on the fully Limited model and uses the key fob to park the car in straight-line parking spots and pulls the car out of the parking spot without a driver to simplify entering and exiting the car when it’s parked in tight spaces
- Safe Exit Assist senses when cars drive alongside the Sonata and automatically locks the doors until the passengers can safely exit the vehicle
- Rear Occupant Alert
- Lane Keeping Assistance and Lane Follow Assist
- Pedestrian Detection
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- High Beam Assistance
Stay tuned for more information on the all-new 2020 Hyundai Sonata!